Fly Fishing Rules of Calverton Estate
These Fly Fishing Rules are here to protect the delicate balance of the Natural Ecosystem that makes Calverton Estate such an amazing place. Please respect the peace and tranquility of this natural beauty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to the other guests.
Fly Fishing Rules
- Only recognised fly fishing equipment maybe used.
- All flies must be barbless.
- Bag limit is 5 trout per stay per lodge.
- If both lodges are occupied at the same time and you are staying at Glentana Lodge then you may not fish in the weirs in close proximity to Sherbrook Lodge, similarly if you are staying at Sherbrook Lodge then you may not fish in the weirs in close proximity to Glentana Lodge.
- No littering everything that is taken to the river must be returned to the lodges.
- Fishing records must be filled in.