Wifi has been installed in both the lodges. Please ask management for the pass word.
We have been very fortunate to have had very good summer rains which has resulted in the river being in full flow. Fishing has reportedly been very good and stocking will once again take place throughout 2019. We ask once again for fishermen to please enter their catches/releases in the fishing log book.
The Estate continues to take on the green look with a wonderful variety of grasses swaying in the breeze and all the wild flowers in full bloom. Winter is fast approaching but with the good rains we have had and the mist that constantly rolls in we are sure Calverton Estate will continue to flourish.
Plenty of clearing has taken place along the river walk giving guests clear views of the river and weirs.
Adults x 8 – R4 400 per night plus VAT
Adults x 6 – R3 300 per night plus VAT
Adults x 4 – R2 750 per night plus VAT
Adults x 2 – R1 650 per night plus vat
**Children 10 years and older will be charged adult rates
- NB the lodges are only equipped to sleep maximum of 8 persons.
There is always plenty of firewood at the lodges for those cosy evenings after a day out in the fresh air.
- Bookings can only be confirmed once a deposit is paid
- A tick list will be sent on confirmation of booking – PLEASE take note of this list
- Directions will be sent with invoice – please do not use the GPS co-ordinates – it takes you away from the dirt road (Weltevreden Road)
- All forms of firearms are strictly prohibited
- Fishing rules must be adhered to at all time please.
- Pet friendly (with certain conditions, please check prior to booking)
Please email calvertonlodge90@gmail for any further information you may require.
We look forward to welcoming you to Calverton very soon.
Sheryl & Terry